Are you looking for your next read? Do you want to read something to commemorate a festival or holiday recommended by people who celebrate that festival or holiday? Festive Book Recs has your back!
Festive Book Recs is a feature on Read Think Ponder, where I will invite book bloggers to share and talk about a festival/holiday/event that is important to them and their identity.
Festive Book Recs is a celebration of identity – whether it be cultural identity, ethnic identity, gender identity, sexual identity, and so on! In each post, book bloggers will talk a little about their chosen festival/holiday/event, what it means to them, and maybe a little about what they do to celebrate. Then, they will finish off the post by recommending a few books!
For more information about Festive Book Recs, read my post about it here.
- The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee (Goodreads)
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (Goodreads)
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan (Goodreads)
- Saga by Brian K Vaughan (Goodreads)
- Where The Mountain Meets The Moon by Grace Lin (Goodreads)
- The Year of the Dog by Grace Lin (Goodreads)