Hello everyone! Awhile ago on my Twitter, I promised you all that I would turn my latest corgi artwork into wallpapers. And well, today’s the day! Welcome to another post of Art-ish Things, and my second art wallpapers post!
In this feature, I talk a little bit about anything art-related, such as sharing my current works-in-progress or delving into work I have already completed. Art is important to me, hence why I started this feature and I wanted art to be a big component of my blog. I decided to do fanart of books, especially diverse books, because I think visual art has a different way of communicating ideas and love for books than reviews.
I really loved sharing my Jess and Abby wallpapers from last time, so I thought I would make some more. So lately – well, not lately, I always have been, but particularly so lately – I’ve been obsessed with corgis. So much, in fact, that thanks to the brilliant mind of Anjulie who suggested drawing corgis in the first place, I’ve been drawing a h*ckin’ heap of corgis. So, if you like my corgi wallpapers, please consider support Anjulie on Patreon, because if they hadn’t suggested it, there wouldn’t be any corgis here for all of you.
I’ve received overwhelming positive feedback for the corgis, so, I wanted to spread their joy. I want you to be happy, so I made wallpapers so they can be with you wherever you go.
If you haven’t seen my corgis, here’s one of my favourites that I drew and posted on my Instagram:
There are three more, and I’ve posted them all to my Instagram and my Twitter as well. 😊 But before I share the wallpapers, I just want to thank you all again. Your support and love is appreciated and felt everyday, and it’s because of you that I feel motivated to draw (and draw tons of corgis). So thank you!
Go go corgi wallpapers!
I welcome anyone and everyone to use my phone wallpapers, but by using my phone wallpapers, you agree to the following:
- my phone wallpapers must not be sold, redistributed, reproduced, or used for commercial purposes;
- do not remove the ‘READTHINKPONDER’ watermark on the wallpapers;
- if you wish to share your wallpaper in use, credit to either my Instagram or my blog would be appreciated;
- do not claim that the wallpapers that I made are yours.
The wallpapers work on iPhone 6 and most Samsung phones. If it doesn’t fit your phone’s dimensions, let me know in the comments with your phone’s dimensions and I’ll be more than happy to make a version for you!
Also, my biggest thanks to my Aussie brother Brett for being a great source of support and for testing all the wallpapers on his phone!
YOU ARE DOING GREAT
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK
I BELIEVE IN YOU
YOU ARE WANTED AND LOVED
‘You Are Wanted And Loved’: Dropbox link
These corgis will be available on mugs, notebooks, and merch you love when I open my Society6 in the future! I’ll also be touching them up too so they’ll look perfect and extra cute on your merch.
Have a lovely week everyone! Sending you all my love and best wishes. 💛
Let me know in the comments:
- If you end up using my wallpapers, please let me know! And if you can and don’t mind, I’d appreciate any screenshots! I’d love to see how the placement works and where or how I can make more vibrant wallpapers.
- What wallpapers would you like to see next? Cacti? More book characters? Landscapes? (I really want to try my hand in landscapes but it is so daunting.) More corgis?
- How was your weekend? Did you read any good books? I started Heroine Complex and it is so, so good.